OUR LOW MONTHLY RATES COMPARE TO A GYM MEMBERSHIP, BUT MAKE EVERY DAY A “WHOLE BODY” DAY.
DIRECT PRIMARY CARE PRICING
Initial Registration Fee:
$125 per adult member Fall 2020 Special $75 per adult!
Pay registration fee on the day you join, monthly fee starts 30 days later
Military, law enforcement, first responders and their families, active or retired, we offer a $10 per month discount (with evidence of credentials).
|College Students (Traditional Full-Time)||$40.00|
|COUPLES & FAMILIES||FEE|
|Couple -OR- Single Parent with Child Member||$10.00 off Monthly Rate|
|Child/Young Adult (0-18yrs), living with Adult Member||$20.00 per child/young adult|
- We are thrilled to announce we can accept Medicare patients as of July 1, 2017. We are sorry but we cannot yet accept active recipients of Medicaid.
- We do not manage chronic controlled substance therapy (narcotics, stimulants, hypnotics, etc), nor do we directly dispense these medications.
- We strive to keep your costs to a minimum, but additional fees may apply (in most cases substantially discounted rates) for laboratory work, radiographic studies, medications, other special services and supplies.
- In rare cases, we may adjust rates based on medical complexity.
WHAT YOUR MEMBERSHIP INCLUDES:
As a member of Alpenglow Family Medicine, you receive routine office visits at our clinic, procedures, in-office labs, an annual flu shot in addition to these premium features:
Access. Reach your doctor by phone, secure text message, secure email, secure video conference. We can discuss most medical concerns and questions without the need for a clinic visit, or we can provide after hours guidance to help determine the need for urgent or emergent care. Our goal is to maximize your health while reducing your need for costly hospital or emergency care.
Time. We recognize that good quality care begins by taking the time to get to know you as a person, understand your background, your priorities for your health. In the ‘assembly line’ of traditional medicine today, patients spend an average of 5-8 minutes of face to face time with a random clinical provider. We reserve no less than 30 minutes per appointment for each visit and can add additional time or appointments to work through complicated issues.
Continuity. At Alpenglow Family Medicine, you will be followed by a single physician, or a single physician assistant/nurse practitioner (at your choosing). This is unfortunately very rare in current medical settings, but we feel it is critical to provide the most personalized service through a single physician who knows and understands you as a person. We believe much power is gained through single point continuity.
Cost sensitivity. One of our goals is to make premium quality primary care affordable in this community. The first three themes above are the healthcare. We understand our patients are concerned about both the small and large costs of principle means of cutting waste. Furthermore, we strive to cut the smaller healthcare costs by offering discounted medications, negotiated group rate laboratory studies and diagnostic imaging studies.
Specific covered services we provide:
- Direct access to your doctor via clinic visits, voice phone, secure text/SMS, video conference
- Longer clinic appointments, same day or next day visits
- No limit on number or frequency of appointments, as clinically indicated
- Lunch hour and ‘after or before work’ visits, by prior arrangement
- Urgent care visits after hours with your Alpenglow Family Medicine Doctor, when available
- Annual flu shot
- Wellness Care / Comprehensive Physical Exams for all ages
- Travel Medicine Counseling
- Traveling (when you’re traveling) phone visits
- Aviation Medicine / FAA exams (all classes including Airline Pilots)
- SCUBA/hyperbaric Consultation
- Occupational Medicine Consultation
- Complex care coordination
- Specialist support via virtual communications
- Acute/Sick Care at our office
- Hospital Follow Up and Coordination
- Chronic Pain Management (excluding chronic controlled substance use)
- Office procedures including skin biopsies, joint and soft tissue injections, trigger point injections, ingrown toenail removal (additional charge for special equipment and medications, pathology testing)
- Laceration repair (additional charge for tissue adhesives)
- Orthopedic procedures including simple fracture management (additional charge for specialty splints)
- Influenza / Group A Strep testing (additional charge due to molecular/lab grade)
- Cryotherapy for eligible skin conditions (warts, age spots, etc)
- STD testing (discounted additional cost for lab work)
- Immunization review and counseling
- Contraceptive Planning & Management (additional charge for discounted medications and implantable methods)
- Pre-Conception Counseling
- Post-Partum Care
- IUD Placement (additional cost for IUD)
- Vasectomy ($250 + $50 additional supplies)
- Diabetes Management
- Hypertension Management
- Hyperlipidemia Management
- Mental Health/Wellness
- Pre-Operative Examinations
- Urine Pregnancy Tests
- Office Pulmonary Function Testing
- Newborn Care
- Pediatric Care
- Sports Physicals
- Circumcisions <4 weeks old
- Labs low negotiated cost; often <65% billed cost
- Xray/Imaging low negotiated cost; often <65% billed cost
- Prescription drugs low negotiated cost; often <65% billed cost
What We Don’t Do:
- We do not discriminate based on gender, age (except as required by law/medicaid restrictions), race, ethnic background, religion, gender orientation.
- We do not bill insurance for patient care. We are happy to provide a single billing code with our note for our member’s use to submit insurance claims, however extensive work on our part to research and coordinate pre-authorizations, communications for insurance billing, etc will incur additional fees at our discretion.
- We do not provide care for pregnancy during pregnancy but can do pre-conception counseling, free urine pregnancy testing and refer you to a capable OB/GYN.
- We do care after delivery including well child visits, counseling on post-partum blues, family dynamics and breast feeding.
- We do not do DOT at this time.
- We do manage chronic pain but not routine chronic controlled substance management. If this is a part of your health care we will manage your other concerns and coordinate pain related care with a pain professional. We do not carry any pain medications or controlled substances in our clinic and do not routinely prescribe them for chronic use.
- Immunizations (except annual flu shot, which is included) are not included in monthly fees. We do have access to most immunizations via The Family Practice with which we are co-located. These immunizations are charged directly to insurance carriers. If your insurance does not cover required immunizations, you will need to pay for the vaccine in advance. Small administration fee applies.
- We do not function as the attending physician when our patients are in the hospital. This means we don’t write the orders, do the billing or ‘call the shots’. We will provide records, discuss your care by phone or perform in-hospital visits as able, if you desire when/if you are hospitalized.
- Dr. Rogers and Dr. Vogt are Board Certified Family Physicians. Although the list above is not comprehensive, they do not perform major surgery or any services beyond the realm of training as Family Doctors or their maintained Board Certification. When you need such services, they will happily refer you to a capable physician who can advance your care.